Monday, December 10, 2007

Financial Personality Quiz

Okay, it's not quite as riveting as Cosmo's "How Lindsay Lohan Are You?" quizzes, but who needs riveting? The Independent has the quiz What Is Your Financial Personality?.

Turns out I'm An Analyst, "It is not enough to know how to ensure that your money grows, you have to make the right decisions to allow it to do so in abundance and support you and your interests fully." It is a fair (albeit simple) assessment. It was pretty easy to gravitate toward what my answer would be, but like all quizzes there were moments where I was fractionally between two choices. The best part about the quiz for me wasn't the result, but the multiple answers. It was interesting to see the different ways people could think about money.

3 comments:

SavingDiva said...

I'm a a sceptic!

Debt Dieter said...

I'm an analyst too!

PiggyBankBlues said...

diva & dd- looks like we're the good kinds of personalities, some of the potential results were a little iffy!