Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Steven Alan Sample Sale

More fashion, but this time mobbed with frantic fashionistas. Ah, the joy of shopping in New York for that deep discount.


Steven Alan Sample Sale
This Thursday through Sunday
87 Franklin St. near Church St. (212-219-3305)
5/15 and 5/16 (8:30–8)
5/17 (noon–7)
5/18 (noon–5)

Lews Cho, Jean D'arc, and of course my favorite men's shirt. Tons of cool threads on sale, and if you don't believe me, just check out the line to get in.

note: the sale is at the Steven Alan showroom, 87 Franklin, one block east from his store.

3 comments:

Always In Style said...

Just stumbled upon your blog and really enjoyed reading.

Cheers!

mysticdomestica said...

Oh man. I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to go. I tend to get into trouble at these things, you know...

PiggyBankBlues said...

thanks always in style, and welcome!!

mfa- me too, but i'm going nonethelss, i've been so good recently. i have a purchase ceiling. we'll see if it holds up...